Are you interested in working in the travel industry?
C. I. Travel Group is the Channel Islands' leading travel company organising flights, inclusive holidays & breaks to and from the Channel Islands. Established over 30 years ago, we are particularly proud of the high standards of customer service and every year over 40,000 travellers choose to use our services. Our team is our strongest asset, we are currently recruiting for the following positions:
2 Positions currently available:
Product & Ticketing Administrator
Do you have a good eye for detail and strong numeracy skills?
C.I.Travel Group is looking to recruit a full-time Product and Ticketing Administrator to support our extremely busy customer services team. The role involves updating and managing the product inventory on our system and liaising with accommodation providers to maximise our product supply. You will also be involved with ticketing and other administrative duties as well as helping to deliver a first class level of service to both our customers and industry partners.
You will work 37.5 hours a week, usually Monday to Friday, although some flexibility may be required to meet the demands of our business. You will be based at our offices near Jersey Airport with free parking and access to the no. 15 bus route.
You must possess strong numeracy and communication skills, including good written and spoken English as well as have 5 years residency in Jersey. Experience of using Excel or Galileo would be useful, but full training will be given in our system.
Reporting to the Marketing & Development Manager and the rest of the Product and Marketing Team, you will undertake the day to day management of marketing activity for all group brands and predominantly Bontour. You will work across all media including both digital and print.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work proactively with the team to develop marketing plans and schedules
- Create engaging website and ad copy in the correct brand voice
- Working closely with our Web Developer manage and optimise static website content
- Produce website banners and artwork for promotional campaigns
- Work with Affiliate Partners to bring best ROI on digital marketing activity
- Build and grow relationships with business partners including tourist boards and airports
- Manage and maintain the online review platform, Feefo, working with the team
- Work with our Graphic Design agency to create marketing collateral and press adverts
- Market research into the travel industry, competitors and website creative and functionality
- Create weekly email communications to clients in Mailchimp and maintain databases
- Manage Social media for specific brands
- Organise client and partner events with the Product Executives
Skills / Qualifications:
- 5 years residency
- A passion for travel
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Proactive and creative being able to give clear examples of this
- Team player yet able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong command of English
- Strong creative writing skills, being able to change the tone of voice for each brand
- Able to work accurately under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in HTML and experience of Joomla would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage